A historic collection of peerless modernity – composed of a chair, a table and a display cabinet – designed in 1939 and first produced in 1985, of remarkable design impact, reflecting the tenets of the purest Rationalism. The chair with its very slender structure in metal tubing has a woven seat in cord or cowhide. The table has a wooden or glass top on a metal base. The display cabinet, with structure in solid wood, features sliding panes of glass on the front. The back and shelves are also in glass, making it a light, essential presence. A collection for design lovers and fans of the artistic avant-gardes of the 20th century.
- As featured in: